Tunnel Production Manuals
- Iowa High Tunnel Fruit and Vegetable Production Manual
- High Tunnel Hoop House Construction Guide
- Minnesota High Tunnels
High Tunnel Suppliers
NRCS EQIP Funding
- The Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) is a voluntary program that provides financial and technical assistance to agricultural producers through contracts up to a maximum term of ten years in length. These contracts provide financial assistance to help plan and implement conservation practices that address natural resource concerns and for opportunities to improve soil, water, plant, animal, air and related resources on agricultural land and nonindustrial private forestland.
- The “Seasonal High Tunnel System for Crops” conservation practice (code 798) is to assist producers to extend the growing season for high-value crops in an environmentally safe manner. The practice has the potential to assist producers to address resource concerns by improving plant quality, improving soil quality, and reducing nutrient and pesticide transport.
- Visit the USDA NRCS EQIP program page or visit with your local NRCS representative for more details.